Sunday, March 1, 2009

Explination

No, I did not delete my other blog....
This is For Poetic Use Only.
On March 1st, while in the comfort of my Mother's House in Upscale Mason, Ohio, I realized that I....made alot of mistakes. i have cut ties with too many friends, told many lies, told many an untruth, been hypocritical, severed early ties with people due to fear, missed chances with people to further friendships-relationships, ruined relationships with people who have blossomed into wonderful people...and et cetera, but the point is.....i am not perfect...and i realize that....and i feel harmed by the people by me who didnt let me realize that, and hurt by the ones who did. i dont know what to feel.....so when this occurs......my words turn to blood in my brain, which turns to ink of a tablet......
Lets do this....

I Might Try and Publish some of this sh*t

No comments:

Post a Comment