Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pain's Son

Pain had alotta children with despair/
I mean, who wouldn't, with all her flowing hair/
Great looks, and natural ability/
Makes me wanna find her, and have a habibi/
But I encountered one of their kids 2 days ago/
Turned my whole life around, like winnebego/
Made me stop in my tracks and stare at my feet/
Made me forsake all that's good and all that's sweet/
The name was life, and it was a b*tch/
Now before you get mad, and poem switch/
Realize what I mean is, that it tricks and tries you/
More false hands than a clown trying to surprise you/
Its lays the road stop, so life you can't fly through/
Knocking you off, infecting you so sick, like the flu/
And you notice its androgynous/
Because its a he or a she, or both sex/
But I'll sum it up quick, so out you be let/
Life's a b*tch, and your pimp, and its up to it how much you get/

Save Me......

No comments:

Post a Comment